I swear to God, Facebook is out to get me!

So, we all know that I'm a little tiffed that after 4 and a half years, adopting a dog, and him moving over 1,000 miles away from where he lived his entire life.... Boyfriend still has not popped the question.  That all important one that I've been wanting to hear for quite some time now.

I already see a new girl my age with a changed last name, or updated relationship status nearly everyday... but now, Facebook has decided to advertise engangement rings to me on the sidebar.  Some adds just say "find the perfect ring" and some say "Drop him a hint!"

IT'S SO FRUSTRATING.

I never wanted to be this girl, the one freaking out about not being engaged, I mean I wasn't even sure I wanted to be married until a year or two ago; but ever since I decided that's what I wanted, it feels like an agonizing wait to get there. And I know it's coming.  That's the thing, I've been told "within the next six months" but like I said, the wait is unbearable.

So, just, in the meantime, dear facebook, please, PLEASE stop rubbing my face in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment