8 things.

Well, I don't have much to talk about today, other than the stuff I mentioned in 8 things.  So… here we go:

 

 

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1) My trip to Ohio (Friday) to see Amber, help plan her wedding, and party hardy.

2) My trip to Akumal (south of Cancun, I leave in 25 days!) for Birthday fun.

3) Getting engaged to Brett.

4) The Trip Brett and I are taking to Vegas in June (pretty much all expenses paid by his employer, SCORE!).

5) Eating Dinner at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant (http://www.eiffeltowerrestaurant.com/) in Vegas.  (A place so fancy that they don't even have prices on the menus!)

6) Going outside this afternoon (sunny sunny sunny!)

7) Having Clancy Sandwiches (grilled chicken, with grilled pineapple) and Grilled Asparagus for dinner.

8) Eating Lunch today (I generally look forward to food a lot huh?)

 

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1) Trained with Muscles

2) Walked down a P&ID (the engineers amongst my followers will probably be the only ones to know that that is… assuming they're ChemE)

3) Had subway for lunch

4) Watched Chuck (and OH MAH GAWD it was a good one)

5) Overslept

6) Played with my puppy

7) Came up with a packing list for Ohio (which I'll also use as a template for Mexico and Vegas)

8) Got caught up on some back issues of Superman

 

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1) Move ALL of my friends to Louisiana, along with their family, friends, and everyone's jobs.

2) Go grocery shopping and stick to the list.

3) Do my hair like a stylist can

4) Like the way I look in a swimsuit (which is something I WILL do soon, I just wish I could like it now too)

5) Resist the urge to shop at Forever 21 and Rainbow

6) Sleep in AND get my makeup on in the same morning (on work days naturally, right now it's one or the other, and sleep in usually wins)

7) Fly – Like Superman, not like, in a plane.

8) Get away from my ex.  He keeps hunting me down on the internet which would be fine if he didn't feel the need to comment on blogs and e-mail me stories about how he died while pretending to be someone else.  That makes it really hard to forgive and forget… it's been SEVEN years.  Move on, and enough with the mind games buddy!

 

8 TV Shows I Watch:

1) Big Bang Theory

2) Chuck

3) Heroes

4) 90210 (don't you judge me… I love the teen drama)

5) Degrassi: The Next Generation (see above)

6) American Idol

7) CSI: Miami

8) How I Met Your Mother

0 comments:

Post a Comment