One last post today!

I wanted to post about something that really made my month. Glamour Magazine is now officially my new favorite, because of this:

picture from Glamour.com

I was flipping through the newest issue, when I saw this spread. I was expecting some kind of "Best Suits for plus sizes" tag line. But nope. Just a normal old fashion spead, without single mention of plus sizes or anything of the sort (though the version on the website does say "got curves?"). I think the girl in the spread is gorgeous, and I will promptly be scanning her in so that I can photoshop my head on the body and paste it to my fridge.

That's really all i wanted to say, I just wanted to share this great spread, and make it known how much I love glamour for using models of all sizes in their fashion spreads.

0 comments:

Post a Comment