30 minutes 'til weekend.

So, one fun thing about my job is that we work flex hours. As long as
I get 40 hours in a week, I'm golden, no matter what time I get here,
and what time I leave. Naturally I opted to work 10 hour days
Monday-Thursday so that I can have my Fridays off to sleep in, clean,
and lounge around the house, and still have the whole weekend to you
know, do fun things. So now, I'm sitting here at 5pm on Thurday,
without any work to work on, (im)paitently awaiting the weekend.

Come the end of the work day, I'm taking my butt over to the Mall,
because it's free gift time at Clinique, and I need a new facewash
anyway.

What about you guys? Do you stare down the clock in anticipation of
the weekend, or is it just me?

1 comments:

saucyminx410 said...

I would ... if I wasn't always swamped up to the minute til. That's one of the fantastic things about my job - I'm never chained to a desk- Sometimes I'm so unchained I LONG for desk time. You'll see when we come pick you up from the airport- its a whole new ball game!

Post a Comment