The weekend was great. The trip home... not so much

I had such a blast this weekend.

 

Amber and I did the important things we set out to do:

-         See the bridesmaid dresses

-         Eat burritos

-         Eat Japanese food

-         Drink tons of wine, and mojitos (and then listen to New Kids on the Block)

-         Go shopping for awesomely hot dresses

 

Then Sunday she dropped me off at the airport, and snafus commenced.

-         I got my flight time wrong, and I was like 2 hours early for my flight

-         The first plane broke, and they had to find a new one (which took 3 hours)

-         Missed my connecting flight in Atlanta

-         Got booked on standby for the last flight of the night home, and no one missed that flight
-         Cried like a baby because I missed Boyfriend and the Dog.

-         Spent the night at the airport westin

-         FINALLY got home yesterday morning.

 

I didn't come to work yesterday, because, after everything, I was exhausted, and didn't feel like dealing with any headaches, so now I have to work on Friday L

 

Not much else to report.

 

Oh yea, there is. 

 

Here is my open letter to Swine Flu:

 

Dear Swine Flu:

 

Please just go away and die soon.  I want to go to Mexico in 18 days to celebrate some major milestones (I'm turning 25, my mom 50, and my cousin 30), and if you ruin it, I'll cry.  For serious.  Don't ruin my vacation. 

 

Love,

Rachel Ann

 

PS – I'm also sick of the "when pigs fly" jokes.  If you would go away, those would stop.  So go away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment