Cast of Characters

This is a post just made to define all of the fun nicknames I use in the blog, I'll do my best to link to it whenever I can, but I probably wont do a very good job of that.

I will however do a good job updating it with all of the nicknames I give to the people around me.  

Boyfriend:  Prett self explanitory.  We've been dating since November 2004 and as of yet... no ring, much to my chagrin.  We met when I lived in Ohio, and when it came time for me to move home to Louisiana, he packed up his computer, and came along for the ride.  We have a Chihuahua named Charlie, and we're pretty much dorks.

Amber:  One of my best friends.  We met in high school, and clicked straight away.  He have a lot of crazy nights, and inside jokes about those crazy nights of the past, and we're pretty much awesome.   I totally copied my blog URL from her, she was the original.  Amber isn't a nickname PS, she has a blog and you should totally read it.

Muscles: Personal Trainer.  He likes to make me work my ass off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment