I saved y'all from a super long, and emo post. You're welcome.

I wrote a really long post this morning.  About my Ex.  It was 3 pages long in Word, and when I was finished writing the sage of my frist heartbreak, I read it over... and I decided something.
 
That asshole doesn't deserve 3 pages.
 
So I deleted the file, and this is what I have to say:  I dated an asshole, and he was a psycho ex for a long time, he found every blog, AIM account, e-mail address, and then used them.  He still does this, and I'm done cowering in fear that he will find me online. If he wants to try and play mind games with me now, I've got two words: bring it.  I'm not 18 anymore.
 
And now, the most important part of the three pages that I wrote: The end of it.
 
"Do you know how I know that what I have with Boyfriend will last?  How I know it's true love?  Because of tiny little things that the movies never point out, but that I think are as romantic as it gets.  Getting French Fries with his Gyro instead of Hummus (even though, he really wants the hummus) because he knows I want 2 or 3 fries, but don't want to get a whole order for myself.  THAT'S ROMANTIC.  Boyfriend may not buy me flowers or jewelry, but you know what else he doesn't do?  He doesn't get angry and throw cats at me, or hit me, or even yell.  Boyfriend always treats me with respect, and thinks of me first.  And it goes both ways.  Boyfriend knows that true love has ups and downs, and that pushing through those downs to get to the ups is worth it.  And no amount of "I'm back" mind games are going to shake my faith in my love for Boyfriend."

1 comments:

saucyminx410 said...

Throws cats at you? WTF mate? I'm going to need to be filled in on this one... also is Mr. stalking again? I need to know details of this as well. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
happy that you will be here tomorrow! Call me tonight or something so that I am certain to have all the details for picking you up at the airport! Loooove!

Post a Comment