This weekend was pretty relaxed.

After my Friday training session, I felt like I was going to die of sore muscles, so I had a lazy Saturday. Boyfriend got me Greek food for dinner, and I had a Chicken Shawarma salad, and it was pretty much the best salad ever.

Sunday I went to my Uncle's house to celebrate Easter. I pigged out on roast, rice and gravy, then helped hide eggs for the kids. I passed on the cake and walked around helping the kids find the eggs, because, well….we didn't want to loose any of them, and kids are kind of like drunk buddies, in that you have to give them hints.

The gym was closed, so, that makes for a two day long break from working out.

Now I'm antsy. I'm itching to get back up on the elliptical, and I hate that I have to wait another 4 hours, because I wanna go now!

I can't believe how quickly my motivations and thinking have turned around. A month ago, I would cringe at the mention about spending an hour at the gym unless it was swimming laps for 15 minutes, then hanging out in the hot tub for another 15, then a 30 minute massage. But now I actually look forward to it, and when I miss it, I really miss it. It's like…my ME time. I can't describe how great it feels to me, but it really does feel great.

Well, I'm going to take advantage of the weather and go do some outdoor work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment