Ugh

At work, I have several assignments, but I seem to finish them 3 times faster than intended and it causes me to wind up sitting around with no work for a few days, so I'm trying to take my time on my current assignment, to make sure it holds me over til the next one that will start in July.
 
SO What have I done today?
 
Approximately 3 hours of work, 2 hours of blog reading, 1 hour of gabbing, and 3 hours of making and editing excel spreadsheets for personal use. (And I'm still ahead of schedule)
 
People who don't know me as well may not know, but like most young engineering types, I LOVE excel.  It's perfect for all of life's lists.
 
Today, I made a "what to pack" list for my trips to Ohio, Mexico, and Vegas.  Then I started work on converting the list I have for when I sent out Graduation Invites to a list for when i eventually get to send out wedding invites.  I know it's pretty far off in the distance, but a girl can never be too prepared.  I've never looked back on anything and thought "you know, I planned this FAR too well, I wish I had planned worse".  I also balanced my checkbook (also in excel)
 
I'm watching the clock and ready to leave in 10 minutes.
 
Everyone here seems to be stressed this week.  I'm not sure why, there's just been this "cloud of doom" even though we have plenty of work (they even hired a new engineer).  I think the whole office got PMS or something (forget the fact that it's roughly 85% male here).
 
Okay, I've killed the 10 min.  Time to go meet up with Muscles at the gym and get in my workout.

1 comments:

saucyminx410 said...

how lovely it must be to have 85% male staff- we're 90 % female and I want to gauge my eyeballs out from the all the estrogen.

Post a Comment