RESULTS RESULTS RESULTS

About 2 monhts ago, I won a door prize for a 50 dollar gift card to Home Depot that my dad collected for me since I had already left the event.

Since I don't have a home, and already own a hammer, I didn't see a need for the card.  So my dad gave me 50 bucks cash instead, and kept the card to use for his gardening projects.

Well, later that day, I took those 50 dollars, and bought 10 pairs of underpants from Vicky's Secret.  I got home, and they were too small.

Today, as I was going through the underwear drawer, they were the last clean pairs I had.  SO, I thought, "why not" and slipped on a pair.

WELL, THEY FUCKING FIT.  I did a little dance, and bragged to Brett that not only do these underpants fit me, but the size has NO X in it.  Yes, my friends, I can now wear a Large.  not an X-tra large, but a large.

I will be smiling all day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment