Today has been a textbook example of why stying positive is important.

I had this whole post written about how I was having a crappy day, but before I got a chance to post it, things started turning around. 
Basically, I realized that I paid too much on a credit card bill leaving me without any spending money for my trip to Ohio, but Boyfriend offered to give me some money as he just got a substantial tax return, and he's pretty much the awesomest boyfriend ever.  So, while I wont be able to go on the fabulous Shopping Extravaganza I had planned in my head, I will at least have money for Japanese food, going to the bar, and Burritos from Chipotle.  (Did I mention that we have no Chipotle around here?  Because we don't, and THAT SUCKS.  The closest one is in Houston which is a 4 hour drive away.  And I'm always hoping for my company to send me to one of our plants in the area, but they never do.)
I also forgot to bring a lunch this morning, but then I remembered that I work 3 minutes away from a Subway and Chicken Teriyaki is probably tastier than anything I would've packed anyway.
I'm on day seven of PMSing and that's less than stellar, but, at least it's 85-ish out, and there's not a cloud in the sky, and I got to spend the afternoon working outside.
I'm tired and ready for a nap, and I get to leave work in 30 minutes, but then as soon as I get home, I'm changing and heading out the door for a workout with Muscles, hopefully followed by an early night to bed so that tomorrow when I wake up I'll be in a better mood.
At least for every negative today, there's a positive as well.
Oh yea, another positive, according to Muscles today we're going to work my arms, so I'm hoping that this mean minimal squats, as squats are pretty much my least favorite way to exercise.  Apparently though, Muscles thinks that squats are the end all and be all of exercise.
Anyway, I need to spend 15 minutes figuring out something in Excel, and then I get to go home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment