Six Unimportant things that make me happy:

My bestest friend over at A Blonde Bride & Her Boo tagged me for this.
The Rules:
* List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy
* Mention and link to the person who tagged you
* Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along{and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been tagged}

This was tough for me, I think that all of these things are important in their own way for me.

1. Organizing the hell out of things. I like everything to have a place, and most importantly, BE IN that place. Brett does not get this, he is just as happy with empty beer bottles all around him as he is with the place clean. Having a clean, tidy home makes me feel centered and happy. What can I say?

2. Just like Amber - Cold Rooms, Warm Blankets. I love it. It makes me feel like I'm in a happy little cocoon. When I lived in Ohio my roomates would crank the heat up so high that I felt like I was in a sweat box sometimes, so I opened my window to the snowy night to cool the room down. Throw in some Hot Chocolate, and you've got one happy Rachel Ann.

3. Stamps. I love stamps. I love stamping things. It's weird, but it's my affliction. It's probably why I ultimatley decided to make all of my own wedding stationary (Just think of all the fun stamping!)

4. Morning Doctor Apointments. I go to the doctor a ton. Usually 8-10 times per year. This is because my medications are contstantly being adjusted, and my blood work checked. I usually am at work by 7am, but AM Doctors visits usually don't happen until 8:30. So I get an excuse to sleep in for an hour or so, and still get to work early enough that I can get in 8 hours (I normally work 10), and take 2 hours of vacation. it's like a mini vacation.

5. www.icanhascheezburger.com and its sister sites. without fail, one of these will always make me smile.

6. Big Bug-eyed Sunglasses. This is a weird one. I wanted to wear these ultra-hip glasses for so long, but my face was too fat. Well, NOT ANYMORE. I may be struggling to loose in my waistline, but I'm losing weight in my face like nobody's business, and now, I can totally rock these shades. let me tell you, it feels great. I went out and bought a pair of the bug-eyed/80's grandma frames even! Until the recent weekend, I had ONE pair of sunglasses that I liked, and they are about 4 years old at this point, so it's about freakin' time.

okay, so, I'm not going to tag anyone directly, because I'm lame. But if this looks fun to you, consider yourself tagged.

0 comments:

Post a Comment