Ah, I feel so much better.

So, I meant to blog about how much better I felt about the work situation yesterday, but I forgot.

Then last night I went to the gym and Muscles showed me the boxing equipment.

So now I feel even better!

I also FINALLY made a decision regarding the wedding planning.  Not a huge one, but my first decision none-the-less.  I am going to make my own invitations, save the dates, and programs.  I'm not sure how much money it will actually save, because I'm looking at papersource for materials (I LOVE papersource).  But I didn't come to this conclusion as a cost-cutting measure, I WANT to make these.  I've been making my own cards for a while now for birthdays and thank yous.  I figure this is just taking my card making hobby up a level, and will give me a nice calming outlet on the weekends.  Plus this way, I can get EXACTLY what I want out of my paper goods for the wedding.

And I have tons of ideas, and I'm excited to sit down, and plan out my invitations and save the dates.   

Actually, i already have kind of a neat plan for my save the dates, I just need to make it cohesive, and then get a firm date set. 

What's the proper time to send out save the dates?  we have probably half the guest list coming from Ohio, so probably pretty early right?  at least a year in advance for planning?  does that sound right?

1 comments:

saucyminx410 said...

usually you have to set the date before you can save the date - have you set the date? If so, can you hook a sistah up?

Post a Comment