Gavin Degraw recap

So, I LOVE Gavin Degraw, guys.  It's no secret.  Last night I went to see him in concert with my mom.  THe concert was a small one, at an amusement park near here, and I was able to get fantastic seats (2nd row, center) for one of my favorite artists.  I almost peed my pants when i realized where our seats were.

I spent the entire night on my feet, dancing, singing along, taking pictures, and maybe JUST MAYBE one "illegal" video of him dancing.

The concert itself was fantastic.  and yes.  I swooned.

some pictures, mayhaps?


 
  
  
  
This last one turned out horrible, but i still wanted to include it.  After the show, he came back out and waved at each person individually who looked at them.  It was nice.  I like that he make a point to make his fans feel appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment