I have been wooed.

So, once i decided to make my own wedding invites, I stumbled upon something special.

The Print Gocco.

I have flip-flopped all over the place on weither or not I want to use one.  But then I decided, OH HELL, they're awesome.  I bid on one on ebay.  If I can't get one for under $100 I'm not going to get one at all.  Currently my ebay auction is at 30 bucks (yay).  But, there are still 6 days, so I expect that to change.

In other news, yesterday I booked a venue!  Oak Lodge.  It was a little bit over what I had budgeted.  But, it's a fantastic place, and the food is spectacular (I had been to one party there before).  we added on extras that I wasn't expecting (but that my mom wanted), like having frozen drinks with the open bar (Mom's justification: "Papa just LOVES Margaritas!"). 

2 comments:

saucyminx410 said...

woo hoo! very pretty!

Michelleigh said...

I love my print Gocco. Just be careful though because supplies have been discontinued..but there are other screen/bulb alternatives out there. :)

Post a Comment