Another Monday, another Dollar.

So, at some point this weekend I pulled a muscle in my chest, and while it's not the most painful things I've ever experienced, it's definitely the most painful thing I've experienced lately. The muscle is "underneath" my boob. Not the part where I can lift up my boob and place a heating pad on it, but rather, in the inaccessible area blocked by my boob fat. This is preventing me from using ice or heating pads to relieve any pain. Plus anytime my boobs jiggle it pulls on the muscle a little more, and hurts a lot more. I have big boobs. They jiggle anytime I move. So I have to be as still as possible. Also, I'm all out of sick days at work thanks to that nasty flu, so I'm kind of stuck here unless I want to work on Friday, but I certainly don't want to do that. My cousin Rose is coming in from Boston this week, and we are spending Thursday night in New Orleans.

I also did a little bit of math this morning, and Over January and February I spent over EIGHT HUNDRED dollars at Sephora, and visited the store 7 times. They need to move it so it's not on my way home from work anymore. I'm also going to place a 2 item per visit limit for now, because clearly, banning myself from the store doesn't work. The reason I spend so much is that I'll "drop by" to pick up a mascara, and then I'll go crazy picking up eye shadows and lip glosses, and dior moisturizers. I mean, I don't regret any purchase… I just have enough eye shadows for now.

Speaking of which, I've collected a substantial amount of loose powder shadows lately… anyone know of a good system when I can keep 7 or 8 (or even 9 or 10) loose shadows in kind of a refillable palette? Something that would be easy to throw in my makeup bag. I've searched the internet, but can't seem to come up with anything that doesn't involve adding alcohol to the shadows and pressing them into regular style eye shadows. I prefer the loose powders, and I'd like to keep that… just, in a smaller container, grouped together with other smaller containers. I've even considered buying a paint by numbers kit, and washing out the paint pots to use that…

1 comments:

saucyminx410 said...

Paint by numbers sounds about right to me....I don't buy lose powder eyeshadow...too messy and hard to transport... but more power to ya sister.
Oh and by the way setting an item number limit at Sephora is fruitless you can leave there with two things and a bag the size of a tampon and have dropped triple digits...I'd set a dollar amount. For seriously girl you (and mayhaps me too) have an addiction!

Post a Comment