Gym Membership, Money, and Motivations

I'm thinking about biting the bullet, and joining a gym.

I'm thinking about this place:
http://www.foxysfitnesscenters.com/index.php

It's very close to my apartment, and seems to have everything I'm
looking for, including a Cardio Theater (which is pretty much the
coolest thing I've ever heard of, I joined a gym one summer in college
in Cincinnati that had one, and it was a big motivator because I'm
nuts for movies, and I get engrossed and don't want to leave).

Any input, ladies(or gents i suppose, I'm not sure who reads this after all)?

I'm still not sure on the pricing structure, but if it's any cheaper
than the 70 bucks a month Anytime Fitness is trying to charge, I'll
take it.

In other news, I have spent entirely too much money latley. Starting
after i pay for the gym, I'm going to start saving my pennies for my
looming summer trips (because afterall, there WILL be at least one
splurge-a-rific trip when I'm in Ohio, and Vegas a'int all that cheap,
baby). Boyfriend and I actually got into a fight about it yesterday.
He's bitter that I keep spending while he's trying to save money for
what he said was QUOTE "a major purchase" (I think, RING), and pay off
debts at the same time, while I'm paying off debts, pulling my weight
with other bills, and still spending tons of money at the same time.

So, in an effort to help out his ego, I'm just going to cut back
spending on myself, and save it all for one giant trip to the mall at
the end of April. Can I get a hell yea?

1 comments:

saucyminx410 said...

Good for you! I'm thinking of joining the Y - I like the idea of excercising in the same place that overweight middle age men play raquetball- its a confidece booster! I like the name foxxyfitness though...wish I had thought of it!

Post a Comment