Ugh

I haven't been blogging latley. Some things are going on in my life, bad things, that I'd rather not talk about on the internet for the whole world to read. It's a family matter. Those who want to hear about it can ask me in a private forum. Suffice it to say that 1) no one is hurt in any way... except emotionally. 2) The bad things involve things going on with my uncle that has the entire family worried, nervous, livid, and drained otherwise. 3) Louisiana government, at the parrish level, is corrupt and unjust.

I'm torn between telling My Uncle's story and keeping quiet, but in the end I think keeping quiet will win, because I don't want to do anything to make the situation worse than it is. I should return to blogging sometime next week, when the situation hopefully blows over.

1 comments:

saucyminx410 said...

hmph hope everything is ok...call me blackberry message me let me know what's going on!

Post a Comment