Ugh

So, you know how I poseted about a new diet?

I'm gunna eat my left shoe in about 30 seconds.

I packed this seemingly huge lunch:

Homemade Mac n' Cheese with tomatoes, chilies, and corn
Yogurt
Sugar Free jell-o pudding snack pack
celery and peanut butter

and I even threw in an afternoon snack of apples and grapes.

I finished off the apples and graps about a half an hour ago, and now,
I feel like I never even had a lunch.

THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING.

What's more frustrating is I know why I'm like this, and there's
NOTHING I can do about it before August. I have an insullin problem,
and I've put off finding a new doctor down here, well, I finally found
one, and he's got a 5 month waiting list. So, I can't get back on my
medicines until then.

The basics of my problem by the way, is that the cells in my body
don't respond normally to insullin, and tell my pancreas that there
isn't any around, and to make more. So it does. Then I get
overloaded with insullin, and get low blood sugar, so my body signals
to my brain that I am tired and hungry. So, I eat... then, repeat.

I need to work on eating fewer carbs, because the higher the carb
count, the more severe the insullin crash... But how do I lower my
carbs, AND avoid meat? any suggestions?

2 comments:

saucyminx410 said...

Doctor. Find a doctor or a nutritionist who can help you solve your probs. I certainly can't...I'm bout to eat a reese cup flurry for dinner....eat that wedding dress! Ha!

saucyminx410 said...

Post More.

And...No long car drives. The mountains sound pretty is there a beach in the mountains...that is also a VERY IMPORTANT aspect...I must have a beach. MUST! Thanks for the input though- keep digging- let me know what you come up with.

Post a Comment