Maybe something exciting will happen tomorrow...

This morning is going pretty quickly.  I think it helps that I got to work almost an hour behind schedule (we had several tornado warnings this morning, and I didn't want to be driving on the highway when torrential downpours hit)  But nonetheless it is almost time for my lunch break.

 

I haven't had much to blog about recently, just more visits with Muscles, spending time with Boyfriend, and not getting to do much fun at work.

 

My thoughts have been consumed with H1N1, and how it will affect the coming trip to Akumal, but it seems like it won't be much of a factor at all at this point.  I didn't want to blog about that, because, having already mentioned it two (perhaps three) times, I believe my allowance has been surpassed. 

 

So, I think that's really all I have to blog about for now.

 

I know, I know, I'm boring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment