basnishing fast food, and new camera fun!

I know I said I wasn't going to do this.  But it has to be done.

 

The first "no-no" of my eating plan:  FAST FOOD.

 

It is officially banished. 

 

It makes me tired, and sick, and I don't want to do that to my body anymore.  Yet somehow, I can't stop myself from morning biscuits at McDonalds.  So, this is what it has come to.  I will walk across the street if I see one.  I will give the sign the finger as I drive by.  I will treat fast food as if it were an ex-boyfriend who cheated.

 

I will no longer visit any "restaurant" with a drive through window (Daiquiri shop excluded, because seriously… who doesn't love running through that drive through on the way home on Friday?).  

 

-----------------

 

In other news, I bought a new camera last night as well.  A Kodak M1033.  It doesn't take pictures as sharp as my Nikon D40, nor does it have as many options to change settings, but it's tiny, fits in my purse, and will be a heck of a lot nicer to travel with than a giant dSLR. 

 

Also, I got a FANTASTIC deal on the camera.  I saw it at Target first for $159.99, and kind of fell in love, but I told Boyfriend that I wouldn't spend more than 150, and with tax, that would put me WAY over.  So we went to dinner, and stopped at a best buy on the way home.  They had ONE left, the display model, and were selling it for $109.99.  Here's the catch though, they lost all of the accessories (cords, software, etc.).  The girl offered it for $99.99 and I decided at that price, I can FIND a way to charge the battery.

 

The USB cable is something proprietary to Kodak, and I'm having trouble finding it, however, as long as I can find a way to charge the battery (a Li ION) I'll be set, because I can transfer the pictures via the card reader on my laptop.

 

So, wish me luck when I go to radio shack tonight.  I might just need it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment