Man did I have a BIG FUN weekend.

Friday:  I hung out with my Momma and a few other ladies at my Parent's house, we floated on the pool, and I ate a huge piece of cake.  It was delicious, and I refuse to regret it.  Afterwards, I went to the mall to look at casual dresses for Mexico, nothing fit, so I moved on to luggage, I picked out a set for Brett and I, but realized I left my wallet at home, so no dice.  Brett and I stayed in for the night, I went to sleep ridiculously early (8pm).

 

Saturday:  I woke up around 7:30 and lounged until 10, when I met Muscles at the gym.  He kicked my butt, but I left feeling great.  After that Brett and I took a nap with puppy, before heading over to a friend's house for some BBQ.  Our friends are from Mexico, and they can SERIOUSLY cook.  I was the only person there with out a working knowledge of Spanish (Boyfriend and my parents and I were the only Americans).  But everything was delicious.  We had Carne Asada, Chorizo, Tortillas, Guacamole, Pico De Gaillo (with avocados in it, mmmmm), Churro Beans, and grilled leeks.  I ate WAY too much.  But, like the cake, I refuse to regret it.  After lunch we headed over to the Parents, and hopped into the pool where I did about 45 minutes of Water Aerobics (my favorite kind of aerobics!)  Then headed home, and hit the sack early again.

 

Sunday: Headed to Mawmaw's house for the crawfish EXTRAVAGANZA.  There was Crawfish Salad, Crawfish Cornbread, and most importantly Crawfish Bisque.  Again, I ate way to much, and it proved to be my only meal of the day, as I was still full by the time I went to bed.  This one, I regret a little, but only in that I muscled down my full portion without saying "you know what, I can take half of this home!" and because of that, I was miserable all day.  

 

This morning I came to work late because I had a doctor's appointment.  I found out that I gained 5 pounds over the weekend.  Oops.  I need to tell myself that, this happens, and that overall, I'm still down in weight from last month, and this is just the price to pay for all of the decadent food I had over the weekend.  Other news from the doctor, is that I'm back on track with my meds.  I'm back to taking the medicines that will help me lose more weight faster, by helping my metabolic pathways.  I'm back on twice daily injections, and taking pills with milk to avoid stomach pain.  But I'm so happy, because this also means I'm back to having energy, feeling full before I feel miserable, and not feeling hungry an hour after eating.

 

Okay, now that I've bored you all.  Time to get back to work, and make that paper.

1 comments:

saucyminx410 said...

Yummy food! I am jealy!

Post a Comment