Also, to clarify...

It's not jsut the money and my mom stressing me out.
 
It's also:
 
1. Brett's mom's reaction when brett told her he was going to propose was "Are you sure?"
2. One of Brett's friends is now refering to me as his "future ex-wife" (for no reason other than, she's a biotch)
3. Pretty much Brett's entire family (aside from his sister) don't seem happy for him at all, and that makes him sad, which makes me want to punch them for hurting his feelings.
4. I get the nagging feeling that in creating a wedding guest list I'm actually making two lists "People who are invited" and "people who will hate me forever"
5. I'm also pretty stressed out about work stuff right now as someone I've never met, in Seaford Maryland is going to decide if I'm staying with the company or not in the next few weeks.
 
I just want to go home, and go back to sleep.
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment