So, I had to make my blog protected for a few days. I let it slip to the Boyfriend that I was blogging again, and I didn't want him discovering what his present is, should he go looking for my blog. I'll unprotected it after the weekend.
So, this weekend is exciting for me. Not only is it valentines day, but, Hello Kitty Online (which i guess is like World of Warcraft, but pink-er) is having a trial run from Saturday until the 17th, and I've been excited to play this game for a while now.
I placed an order from Sephora.com (because, clearly, my Sephora embargo applies only to the physical store, right?) last night for some eyeshadows. I only got two sets, both from Bare Minerals, and they should be arriving anyday now. The store has been out of these two sets for sometime now, and they don't sell the colors individually, so when i recieved an email about getting a free ten day supply of BareMinerals foundation with any purchase i said "well, where's the link to the website?!"
I'm a big fan of BareMinerals foundation. It really covers well, and balances my skintone in a way that I've never had anything balance my face before. It's light enough that I don't even feel like I'm wearing make-up, but can be layered heavy enough to cover the most problematic of my blemishes. I recomend it to ANYONE. And Right now Sephora is giving away samples (along with a free "mini kabuki" brush) to anyone who types in "FreeLove" at the checkout online or asks for a 10day sample in stores. I thought getting the 10 day sample in my shade would be a great way to save room while traveling. The container is more than likely refillable, and so this could also end up being a good way to cary my foundation in my purse for touchups and such.
Well, I should be marking up drawings and organizing my walk-downs for next week. So, TaTa!
you know you love me. XOXO.

0 comments:

Post a Comment