New Computer = YAY

I've been considering getting a new computer for about a year now. Mine is 6 years old, and I can't play Peggle and listen to music at the same time without problems. So, I looked into the employee discount I get through my company with Dell... turns out, I can get this super awesome laptop that's about 4 times as powerful as my home computer for 500 dollars off. Plus, and this is the important part, I can order it in pink. So, I ordered it this morning after about 2 full weeks of flippy-flopping about whither or not I want to wait for Windows 7 to come out.
I'm super excited, because I bought a computer, outright, for cash, with my own money, AFTER I paid all of the neccesary bills (and above the minimums). It's a nice feeling.
The only downside, is now I have to wait for dell to build it, and ship it, and all in all I wont get it for another 2-3 weeks.
Anyway, i got put on two more projects at work, and I'm super busy today, so, I need to run.

0 comments:

Post a Comment