Since We last met...

Well, since Friday my life has been very boring.
I left work on Friday, and went home and went pretty much straight to bed. Saturday morning I woke up with my cold in tow. I showered and pretty-fied then headed over to Mom's house to get some Mucinex and waited for her so we could go look at houses. As I was waiting for her to get home I decided to have a little nap, when Mom got home she noted that I looked like I was running a fever, and sure enough... 102.3 (now for most people this isn't too alarming, I mean it's high, but not super high. However, I normally run at around 96 degrees, and that makes this a pretty high fever). I took some Tylenol, and headed home to go to sleep, canceling with the Realtor. By the time I woke up Saturday night, my fever was back up to 102, and until Sunday morning It never went below 100.
Sunday morning, Boyfriend decided to be a jerk - accusing me of TRYING to get him sick (on purpose... but never theorized any motive). So, I did what any grown up would do: I grabbed my Teddy Bear and went to my Mom's house. My dad made me soup, and my mom forced me to drink liquids and take ridiculous amounts of Tylenol, and towards the end of the day, I started to feel better. I stayed home from work yesterday, because I still felt crappy, and had a low fever.
Today, I'm feeling much better, but still pretty stuffy. I need to go to the Mall after work and shop for a Valentine's Day Present for Boyfriend. I also want to pick up the new CD from The Lonley Island (For those of you who are going "huh?" this is the trio of comedians responsible for the LOLworthy SNL digital shorts music videos that have been on latley : "dick in a box", "jizzed in my pants" and "I'm on a boat" to name a few. This group consists of Andy Samburg, and two guys no one has heard of named Jorma and Akiva, and they are fucking hilarious.
In other news, I'm pretty sure I wont be getting a present for valentine's day this year... again... I don't understand why he thinks the appropriate solution to "I can't think of anything to get her" is DO NOTHING, when my mom lives down the street and he knows full well how to contact all of my best friends. After Christmas (he gave me t-shirts), I better full well get something that sparkles, or at least something that spends well at Sephora. It's frustrating to put so much thought into my gifts for him (like this year, I'm getting him a Terrabyte Harddrive that he's been drooling over for like a year while saying "I'm gunna wait for the price to go down") and getting crappy or even worse no present in return. Jewelry! Its not even that hard! He knows i like it, and he knows i like pink.
Pink + Sparkles = great present for me for any occasion!
Someone needs to just tell him that. I mean besides me... because I've told him until I was blue int he face, but that's not working.
Also, he waited until yesterday to try and make reservations anywhere and now everything is booked, so I probably wont even get to dress up and go out. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment