The Plague

well, I got sick on Monday, as you know. I went home, and when I came back to work on Wednesday, everyone else had gotten sick too! There's a stomach flu/cold 1, 2PUnch going around the office, and I just happened to catch them separately, because, now I have the cold portion. FABULOUS. At least I can get work done with a cold, and don't have to burn anymore vacation time.

In other news, I made an appointment to look at my very first house on my very first house hunt for tomorrow, and will be looking at a house, that I will probably never buy because it's a small house, in a cookie cutter neighborhood, and it looks like all the homes surrounding it. On the other hand the homes are all new, and the walls come pre-painted in colors I pick out, and it's fairly inexpensive. It might be just what I need, who knows?

0 comments:

Post a Comment