Yay shopping!

Recently, I came across a little place on the 'nets called RueLaLa.

I know I'm a little behind to the party, but, what can I say?  Nothing.

How the site works is as so:  It's invitation only, and They send out an e-mail every day to members at around 11:30 est.  This advertises the day's sales (which they call "boutiques") along with upcoming boutiques.  The boutiques are open for 48 hours.  They carry designer clothes and accesories at closeout prices.  Usually, the "good stuff" doesn't last the full 48 hours (some items sell out as quickly as 3 hours after the boutiques open).
I've been watching the site, quietly waiting for something to REALLY pique my interest.  Lo and behold, I found it.  Today they opened up a Vera Bradley Boutique.  Prices ranged from 19 dollars, to 39 dollars.  They only had four patterns, and the one I've been buying Up latley (Carnaby) was not one of them. 


However, I like the Pinwheel Pink as well, so I went ahead and made a purchase. 


I bought the miller bag which will hold my important electronics (by that I mean, laptop and camera) on the long trek to Ohio for Labor Day.  This was the biggest bag offered in the print I liked, and it normally goes for $84.  I snaged it at $39.  Over 50% off. 

I went back later to buy the matching wallet too, but by that time it was sold out.  Which is well and good, because tommorrow they open a Philosphy Boutique.  And well, I need my monies saved up for those goodies.

Want an invite to the site?  just click HERE.  Please use my invite too!  Once you join and make a purchase, I'll be gifted with a $10 credit to my account (You'll get the same deal when you invite people), which I can turn out and use to buy more things to blog about, so really, it's kind of like a gift for you. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment