The first day of the rest of my life or something, right?

So, Tonight I start running for real.   I'm taking my workout out of the gym and onto the roads.  I've been planning this transition to outdoor running for weeks now, and today comes... currently, it's 94 degrees, with a heat index hovering at 103.  It's about to start raining.  So, do i brave the rain, and and chance it?  Do i brave the sweltering heat?  Or do i just humbly go back to the gym, and struggle in front of all of the fit people?
 
I'm thinking... brave it.
 
That's how much I hate running at the gym.
 
I hate people looking at me like a freakshow as I huff and puff my way to a better bod.  I hate how the treadmil makes me dizzy, and I hate how the scenery never changes.  These are all problems fixed by taking it outside.  If someone looks at me funny, who cares?  I'll be gone in a few seconds anyway! 
 
So, I'm gunna do it!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment