I know, I know...

I haven't really been blogging as of late, because, to be honest, nothing exciting is going on at the moment.

I recived my Vera Bradley Bag, and that has been the highlight of my week.  No Kidding.

I stayed home from work on Tuesday, because I have been sick.  I do not have, the flu or the cold, but rather, my stomach hates me, and any food other than cereal and toast seems to make me nauseous.

That's been my life.  Eating cereal, loosing weight too quickly, and not working out, because i simply don't have the energy to even remain standing for 20 minutes.  Oh, and doctors, lots of doctors. 

However, I am DETERMINED not to let this ruin my upcoming Trip to Ohio.  I leave on Saturday morning: we'll drive up to Boyfriend's mom's with Charlie, and stay there for a few days, before meandering south to visit with Miss Amber Lane and my brother. 

Things I hope to do while in Ohio:
 - eat at Chipotle
 - eat at Skyline Chilli
 - relax
 - cause general mayhem with Amber
 - order a bridesmaid dress (and perhaps, look around for my girls to wear?)
 - perhaps try on a wedding dress or two (i don't know... I can dream right?)
 - enjoy some crisp air (since, we wont see crisp here for another month or so)

0 comments:

Post a Comment