Sephora/ULTA Haul

Today, I hit up two of my favorite stores for some retail therapy: Ulta and Sephora.

And boy did I ever have a marrathon sesh.  Here's the haul ladies:

ULTA:

 
First up Is DDF 10% Glycolic Toning Complex.  This will apparently help rid my face of my premature wrinkles, and hopefully will help heal the scars from my latest bouts with skin picking.

 
I also Picked up NailTek III for dry brittle nails.  I love this stuff.  It will help you grow your nails, keep them strong and is currently working to heal my nails after some serious damage done by myself when I decided to rip off the Acrylics that I wasn't happy with.

 
Also, swisspers, cause I was out.

 
To top everything off, it all came with this great Free Gift!  A cute clutch filled with some Ulta Brand cosmetics.
Then, I hit up Sephora:
  
Continuing on with my nail care trend, I picked up these colorful mini-buffers in a pack of three.  I figure I can keep one in my desk at work, for those days when I just can't keep my hands still.

 
I also picked up a glass nail file, which I've always wanted to get, but never have.  I'm really not sure why, at only 8 bucks they are too cute to pass up!

 
Hope in a jar.  I like to call this stuff "miracle potion of the gods"  seriously, it be awesome.

 
Bare Minerals FINALLY supplied me with a refillable brush!  Gals who apply make up in the car in the morning everywhere have rejoyced!

 
Finally, a small size of Ojon dry shampoo.  For days when a shower seems like too much, but my hair wont behave.
Well, that's it ladies, that was my day of retail therapy.  And now I'm off to go play with my loot!

1 comments:

saucyminx410 said...

it needs to get close to Christmas time because everytime I go into Sephora these days I'm disappointed with the lack of stuff that I want....it never seems stocked these days...I dunno. Glad you cleaned up though!

Post a Comment