iPhone, where were you all along?

You guys, I have a problem.  I'm in love my phone.  I've become one of those people who goes to a bar, and plays with my phone all night.  Yep.. I'm that girl I made fun of less than a month ago.  But, i just can't stop.
 
My answer to the battery life problem I had?  I carry the charger in my purse.
 
I've downloaded every App that I made fun of in comercials as being "something i can do on the blackberry for free with google".  Because, as I discovered, those apps are free... and actually work like a charm.
 
 
 
In other news, This weekend was both good and bad.  It was Chickfest which was... okay.  Usually it's my favorite time of year, and I have a blast, but this year, it just reminded me that I still don't have any close friends here, and I spent a lot of the day throwing myself a pity party and sitting in dark rooms instead of going outside.  because I'm lame, and apparently emo.
 
However, i did get to see my brother and his girlfriend.  And we went bowling with one of my cousins.  So, that was fun.

1 comments:

saucyminx410 said...

I didn't even get an invite?!?! Granted, I probably wouldn't have been able to come this year but a shout out would have at least made me feel special!!!

Post a Comment