Well, I did it.

I took a big plunge and bought an iPhone.  I went to the apple store and inquired about the return policy.  I have 30 days to decide if I prefer the iPhone, or a blackberry on verizon.  But let me tell you, the iPhone is winning in all sorts of big ways.  I love it.  I love the tabbed web browser.  I love the App Store (and the big heaping pile of free games that come in it).  I love the way sms is set up.

But, I miss Blackberry messenger.  I miss the gtalk app (apparently, there isn't one for the iPhone).  I miss the battery life.
 
Now, admitadley, I've been playing with my iPhone pretty much all day.  I've downloaded no less than 5 Apps this morning, and had the mail "fetch" (oh yea, and I miss pushed gmail) set to "every 15 minutes".  I've looked on websites, played games, and found nearby restraunts.  But I still think I should have more than 35% of my battery left after that.
 
Maybe once I can keep my hands off of it for longer than 30 minutes the battery life will fall into place.
 
Or perhaps when i sync it with iTunes?  No joke, this is a reall life quote from the "genius" at the Apple store: "You have to sync it to your computer at least twice a week, because that's how it sleeps."  it was all I could do to not laugh so hard i peed my pants.

1 comments:

saucyminx410 said...

Boooooo!

Now I can only talk to Ben on BB Messanger.

Epic Fail.

Ha! Enjoy!

Post a Comment