Okay, back to bloggy goodness.

Okay, show.

I am back, and better.

This weekend I accomplished some wedding tasks.

1) Friday and Saturday, I completed the design of and goccoed the printed parts of my save the dates.  This is a blog for another day, after they have been fully completed, and sent out.  I don't want to ruin any surprizes for those who will get them in the mail.  I will say this, the design was painstaking for me.  I cried more than once over not being able to find "the perfect font".  I doubted my vision repeatedly, and cried again when several of my ideas refused to translate to the Gocco method.  But in the end, I am SO HAPPY with the result.

2) Sunday, I booked a Photographer!  Jenn Ocken (http://jenn.ockenphotography.com/).  I had met with her last week, but the price tag left me wanting to think about it further, in the end, i was able to make it work within my budget, and I seriously LOVE her.  She was at a "How to plan a Wedding in a Weekend" siminar that I went to on Sunday, and ran up to me, gave me a great big hug and said "I'm so excited you came!" So i signed the contract and will send over a deposit via pay-pal this week.
 
In other news, I'm desperate to go home in lieu of working right now (not that blogging, and creating excell spreadhseets to keep track of wedding planning constitutes much work... but, you know).  Just 5 more hours, and then i'll be set free till tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment