So, I didn't post yet today, and I want to put off going outside, so, I guess now is as good a time to post as any.
I was thinking this morning, that I would love to have one of those blogs that lots of people read. I would have to anonymous in it of course, but, it would be great to have bunches of random followers checking to see what I have to say each morning. Not that I don't appreciate the people (or person) who reads this blog, it'd just be nice to have some sort of blog like "Working Girl" here on blogger, or something to that effect. But what would i blog about? I have no idea really, I'm just not that interesting. If Amber lived near-by we could blog about adventures in shopping, but the adventures are far too few latley. :( There's got to be something more i can blog about than "and this is what i did today." right?
Anyway... last night was my puppy's first birthday, so we celebrated that, and then I went to bed.
Exciting, i know.

2 comments:

saucyminx410 said...

I know what you mean- I want a blog like that too- I'm working at it- don't know if it will ever happen though. The funny thing is although I like Working Girl there are other more obscure blogs that I follow that I may like even more. As for shopping...don't worry I'm doing your share..today I took my assistant with me on my lunch break- we went to my bank, cashed the funds went to DSW to look for new snow boots that don't make my feet look like a hippo's- not finding any we went to Ann Taylor where their 40% off of mark downs went to 50% and in a matter of 10 minutes I had pulled every cute item in my size and without even trying on- mosied to the checkout. My assistant said that she had never seen anyone shop like that in her life. I just thought, Oh girl...you should have been there for the day of the blingin' shoes.

In other news...go anonymous...I know who you are...and I won't tell.

Rachel Ann said...

Well, I would want to make a seperate blog to be anonymous, but keep this one as well, just to talk about random daily activities. We should do a blog together. We could blog about living glamorous lives, with not-so-glam jobs (Plant work, and senior care), or something else. I don't know. We could hide our identities, and never disclose our workplaces, and blog freely about dislike for co-workers by name (or rather nickname) and how much we spend without tipping off the boyfriends. I think it would be AbFab and we should do it.

Post a Comment