So, Eh.

So, today, I overslept big time.
I didn't make it into work until 8 (I'm normally here by 7), and my face is bare, and the contacts are not in. I guess at least I get to show off my fun new (PURPLE) glasses. And my boss has apparently taken the day off, so it might not be such a big deal that I was late.
I don't really feel like going outside, so i hope it's raining this afternoon, but, the chance of rain is only like 20%. I don't know, it could, it's definitley getting cloudyer than it was this morning. I don't have much i can do while hanging out inside.
Okay, i'm off to find a dispersion modeling program, and some valve data.

2 comments:

saucyminx410 said...

I just discovered that because your blog is private it doesn't show your updates in my feed.....boo!
Just be glad you are there where it may rain instead of here where we are expecting to have nearly a foot of accumulation by tomorrow!

Rachel Ann said...

So, I made it public, but not searchable or listed... we'll see how that goes...

Post a Comment