FALL!!!!

One of my favorite things about fall - aside from the return of highs BELOW 90 degrees - is the return of fresh Candy Corn to store shelves everywhere.  I love Candy Corn.  From the buttery-sweet taste to the chewy texture.  It is, without question, my favorite candy.

Yesterday at Target, I was looking for a bag with small individually wrapped portions of candy corn (which serves the function of slowing down my consumption, as well as keeping the humidity from ruining the candy after the bag has been open for more than 2 days).  I stumbled upon something... something wonderfull.

Yes, that's right, Hershey's Kisses CANDY CORN.  I grabbed the bag immediatley, and sauntered off to the register so that I could get home and try this bag of wonder.
When you unwrap them, they pretty much just look like candy corn, but when you put them in your mouth... magic happens.  This has the same smooth creamy texture as white chocolate, but also has the buttery-sweet flavors I love about candy corn.
I am in love.
Plus, chocolate isn't as readly attacked by humidity, and the individual wrappers will keep them fresh enough that I can eat one or two at a time, without any worry that the whole bag will become a sticky mess the next day.
In other news, yes... I am a bad blogger.  What can I say?  Hopefully, this post will mark a return in a big way.

1 comments:

saucyminx410 said...

Yes shame on you- you have been a bad blogger! RETURN IMMEDIATELY!

Post a Comment