101 in 1001 plus why I love the fine people at Clarisonic.

So, I guess there was some confusion about my last post.  The 101 in 1001 is a list of 101 goals to complete in 1001 days.  As to why I want to fold all those cranes?  In Asian folklore it is said that 1000 paper cranes will make a wish come true, it is also associated with 1000 years of hapiness and prosperity.  I want to fold these cranes and somehow incorporate them into the wedding.  Because I am a dork totally sappy.

In other news, there are some list items completed, or kind of anyway.

3. Pass the FE Exam - This is "in progress"  I took the exam on Saturday (yay! done studying!) but wont get the results until January.  Hopefully I passed it because I don't want to ever take that test again.  Other things I don't want to ever do again: Anything involving electrical engineering.  ouch.

Also: 29) Buy a Clarisonic Skincare Brush.

I took the plunge, I bought it, in pink naturally.

I am in love y'all.  If you have ever considered buying one of these babies, but hessitated based on the price, JUST JUMP IN AND DO IT.  It is truly worth every penny.  Even after 3 days I have noticed a HUGE improvement in my skin.  Important fact of note here: I am a compulsive skin picker.  This means that without even realizing it I will pick at every flaw in my face until I've turned it all into a bloody mess, I don't even notice that I'm doing it half of the time until the damage is done.  That said, my pick sites are healing remarkably fast, my scars seem to be fading quicker than ever, and my skin tone is evening in ways I didn't think possible.  And this is only after 3 days.  Imagine what I will see in one month! 

I bought it online from Sephora (where they are running a "friends and family special" through Nov 2, 2009 - the online code is FF2009, I got 20% off).  I noticed they also have a smaller size "travel" version that is $50 cheaper.  I opted not to get that one because it only had one speed setting and one timmer setting.  The full size version has 2 speeds, and 3 timer settings, allowing for a little more customization.  I've been using it with the included cleansers and following up with DDF 10% Glycolic Toner and Philosophy Hope in a Jar.  I can feel a noticible difference in the moisture level (I was using the DDF and hope in a jar with a DDF cleanser before, FYI) over time using the Clarisonic (meaning my face HOLDS moisture better than ever.).

Seriously, y'all, just do it.  Get the Clarisonic and never look back.  Best. Purchace. Ever.

1 comments:

saucyminx410 said...

I miss you!!! Wondering how things are going- we should really make a point to talk IRL more!

Post a Comment