Meep

Yes, I have been a bad blogger.
 
I have been keeping up with reading, I just haven't had much to say.
 
I want to tank everyone who commented on my last post.  It really means a lot to me.
 
And here's some bullet point action of what I've been up to:
 
-Trying to figure how to stay out of the middle of this divorce
-Midnight emergency vet visits with Charlie (after he got into something that didn't agree with him)
-Going back to blonde
-Trying to find a "Guidance Counselor" for adults
-Crafting, Crafting, Crafting (Halloween cards, cards for my fabulous bridesmaids, buliten boards of awesomeness, etc)
-Doctors visits to figure out my stomach problems
-Did I mention I went back to blonde?  cause that's the highlight (PUN INTENDED) of my week 
 
I have some posts in the works right now:
-Blonde hair pictures
-some wedding related posts
-a few 'round the house crafts that I want to post about.
 
For now, I'm going to get back to work, put my head down and charge through the rest of today. 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment