Money Money Money

So.  Tomorrow Is my last day at work.  Part of me is looking forward to being able to have a break and sleep in everyday for a few weeks.  The rest of me is scared shitless.  Because, I like money.  And not making any of it, is going to suck.  I'm trying to get my new business up and going, and hopefully that will garner some cash, but, from what I've seen advertizing on Craigslist is not going to help much, the only responces I've gotten so far are from people thinking I'm posting a personals ad (I don't know why).

I've made the decision to turn on ads for the blog.  Hopefully this can help somewhere.  I know it wont help much, but I figured it couldn't hurt to try.

If you're very opposed to the ads, let me know, I care about what my readers think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment