I'm trying something new.

Themed posts to keep me more regularly posting!

I think Monday will be Mailbag Monday.  Where I write short open letters.  I stole this from http://www.clevergirlgoesblog.com/ 

I know that it's Tuesady, but I wanted to start this now!

Anyway, here goes:
______________________________________________________
Dear The New Orleans Saints;

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting my entire life for y'all to be so awesome.  TOTALLY WORTH IT.

Love,
Rachel
_______________________________________________________

Dear The Chicago Cubs,

Why can't you be more like the saints?
-Rachel
_______________________________________________________

Dear ABC,

I officially hate you.  Stop cancelling awesome shows even though they are gaining more and more viewers every week.  First Pushing daisies, now Eastwick?  If you cut Ugly Betty, I will end you. 
_______________________________________________________

ANNNNNNND, done.

In other news, I'm still looking for a new job, and in the meantime, I'm going to work on becoming a "personal organizer" for some extra cash, since I'm 2 months shy of working to be eligible to apply for unemployment.  (Thanks, buttholes in management)  If anyone has any ideas on how to market myself, and what to include in my website I'm building... you know where the comment box is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment