Ugh. my life is a sea of Dramaz.

So, apparently someone i thought was a best friend wants nothing more to do with me. 

One of my bridesmaids not only decided to step down (because she wants to take vacation in Florida the week before my wedding, and doesn't know if she'll have "enough" vacation time for her trip, my wedding and her honeymoon), isn't even coming to my wedding, and then pressured me to step down as one of her maids, so that her 16 year old Male cousin could be a bridesmaid instead of me.

on one hand, I'm happy because, she picked one of the ugliest dresses I had seen in a long time.  But I'm also very hurt, and I feel very rejected.  I went through a lot of work to make her part of my day, and she doesn't even want to show up.  I don't understand.  Am I that horrible of a friend? 

2 comments:

saucyminx410 said...

THAT SUCKS! I knew she was stepping down but I didn't know all the buzz surrounding it- I can't believe she asked you to step down as her bridesmaid! I wouldn't take it too personally - some people just have a hard time maintaining long distance friendships - and obviously that's not you because you are friends with me- many, many states away. Try not to let it hurt your feelings- although I know that it does and focus on the awesomeness at hand --- you hopping a plane TOMORROW to come visit me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby, your week couldn't get any bettah!

Can't wait to see your hot self manana!

Rachel Ann said...

Here's the good news though! Since I already ordered the stuff for bouquets, now y'all get even bigger ones! lol.

Also, I am SUPER DUPER excited to see you finally!

Post a Comment