ENGAGEMENT PICTURES!

So, before I show you my engagement pictures, I'll tell you about my photographers (why yes, i do have several)

First is my friend David.  He is a local food photographer and has taken the photos for several cookbooks.  You should go to his website to see some of his amazing work.  http://www.gumbogood.com/  Go on.  I'll wait.

I went to him and asked if he would do the wedding, but he said that he doesn't like to do weddings and told me he'd do the engagement pics at a substantial price cut for me.  So, I jumped on that.  There will be a different photographer taking pictures for the wedding, and yet a different one for my bridal shots.  What can I say?  I'm a photography junkie, and I happen to have several friends who are fantastic at it.

So, Here are some of my favorites from the engagement shoot:










PS - So, y'all.  Apparently, I wrote this back in NOVEMBER, and never hit post... I just saved it.  I'm awfully bored today (It's 6:30 in the am, and I've given up on catching any zzzzzz's, so I'm going to try and get myself a nice steady backlogs of posts written today, so that on days I don't feel like writing, I can just pull up an old draft, and hopefully, that will keep me regular?  we'll see)

1 comments:

saucyminx410 said...

I like...but then you already know that! Got our Save The Date Yesterday - so cute!

Post a Comment